Get out of the dense, suffocating fog in your brain. Alpha GPC gives you that much-needed 'oomph’ factor you need – both mentally and physically – for you to change your life.
- Dosage per day: 300 mg
- Extended usage: Alpha GPC does not appear to be habit-forming.
- As a highly bioavailable choline source, Alpha GPC is an excellent complement to any stack that includes a nootropic belonging to the racetam-family. Or, anything that causes an increase in uptake of acetylcholine – this prevents any headaches caused by inadequate choline levels.
- Alpha GPC causes a significant energy boost. To avoid disrupting your sleep cycle, you’re not advised to take it in the evening.
What is Alpha GPC?
Alpha GPC is a cholinergic nootropic derived from soy or sunflower lecithin. It is also naturally present in small amounts in the human body. Notably, it crosses the blood-brain barrier easily and is, therefore, more bioavailable than other sources of choline, such as choline citrate or choline bitartrate. As a result, Alpha GPC is often the preferred choline source for many experienced nootropic experts.
Benefits of Alpha GPC
Enhances cognitive functions
Struggling to recall the words you just used? Can't quite expand your mental space to accommodate or solve a particularly thorny problem? Give yourself a cognitive edge by supplementing with Alpha GPC. By increasing acetylcholine – the neurotransmitter tied to memory and overall brain function – levels, Alpha GPC helps improve neural signaling in your brain. In turn, you can look forward to significant boosts in memory, learning, cognitive processing, and mental clarity.
Supports overall brain health
Many people treat age-related cognitive decline as an inevitable and irreversible process. But not you. You believe the power to keep your brain young and healthy for a long time. Guess what? You’re right – you can supplement with Alpha GPC to do so. Through encouraging the development of new brain cells and enhancing your body’s ability to repair damaged cell membranes, Alpha GPC supports overall brain health for optimized cognitive functions – no matter your age. It’s so effective that studies show it can help stop or reverse brain degeneration like Alzheimer’s Disease, and other cognitive disorders! With that said, imagine what it can do for your brain.
Boosts energy level
Having difficulties getting out of bed in the morning? Or – lack the motivation to get to the gym after a long day of work? Alpha GPC is a great way to boost your energy and motivation levels. In addition to enhancing energy levels, Alpha GPC has also been associated with increased power and reduced recovery time – perfect if you’re physically active.
Alpha GPC side effects
While Alpha GPC is generally safe and well-tolerated, some side effects have been reported. These include occasional headaches, fatigue, nervousness, nausea, diarrhea, and gastrointestinal distress.
Also, individuals belonging to the following groups should not supplement with Alpha GPC:
- People prone to hypotension
- Users of scopolamine (a medication used to treat motion sickness and postoperative nausea and vomiting)
- Pregnant and lactating women