It's high time you took back control of your life. Enjoy enhanced mental clarity, focus, and motivation, while keeping away the debilitating feelings of anxiety and depression with Aniracetam.
- Dosage per day: 1500 mg, split into two doses
- Effect onset: 30 – 60 minutes
- Effect duration: Aniracetam is a short-duration cognitive enhancer, with a peak effect duration of 2 hours. Nonetheless, some of its benefits are reported up to 5 hours later.
- Extended usage: It is safe for daily supplementation. If a reduced effect is noticed after some time, you can consider cycling Aniracetam's usage – 1 week on, 1 week off – to avoid building a tolerance.
- Aniracetam boosts acetylcholine levels in your brain. To prevent headaches induced by the depletion of choline, you can stack its usage with a choline supplement.
- As Aniracetam is fat-soluble, you should take it along with meals that have high, healthy fat content.
What is Aniracetam?
Aniracetam is an ampakine nootropic that belongs to the racetam family. It's a derivative of Piracetam – the first 'smart drug' – and was first developed in the late 1970's by a Swiss-based pharmaceutical company. While Piracetam is water-soluble, Aniracetam is fat-soluble. This difference in solubility enables Aniracetam to cross the blood-brain barrier more efficiently than Piracetam, and is considered to be up to 10 times more potent!
Benefits of Aniracetam
Enhances cognitive functions
Get ready to work – effortlessly – for hours on end, with extreme focused mental clarity throughout. As a modulator of the neurotransmitters glutamate and acetylcholine[i], Aniracetam has been shown to improve working memory[ii], learning capacity, focus, and also concentration. Through increasing blood flow and activity in your brain’s association cortex, Aniracetam is particularly helpful during occasions where you need to take in and process new information or skills – in record time.
Intensifies sensory perceptions
Do you find yourself living each day of your life, without really engaging with it? It's time to feel alive once again. Many biohackers report heightened sensory perceptions – both auditory and visual – with Aniracetam. Dive deeper into your listening experience; start noticing minute details like background instruments in your music. Also, be prepared for a more vibrant- and beautiful-looking sights: now, you can finally take in everything you’ve missed previously.
Stop allowing anxiety and depression to rule your life. Due to its potential effects on dopamine and serotonin receptors in the brain[iii], Aniracetam supplementation can reduce anxiety[iv], depression[v], and fear – leading to increased sociability. Also, many users report being able to better articulate thoughts when on Aniracetam – this easy flowing of language and vocabulary allows you to be the most confident version of yourself when speaking to others.
Aniracetam side effects
Aniracetam is non-toxic, safe, and generally well-tolerated. Side effects associated with its supplementation are rare but can include the following: