Health and vitality in middle age and beyond are dependent on the body’s ability to restore energy and stamina through the activation of repair mechanisms. NAD+ supplementation can help catalyze these biological processes that are crucial to maintaining an active lifestyle.
NAD+ levels decline over time
The reality is that time takes its toll on our bodies due to decreased production of NAD+ in our cells. This results in physical symptoms associated with aging such as decreased vitality, lower energy and diminished endurance.
Boost NAD+ Levels with Nuchido TIME+
Formulated by Nuchido Laboratories, Nuchido TIME+ catalyzes precursors to NAD+ through an approach that addresses the entire biological system. Scientific evidence promoted by Nuchido Laboratories suggests that increased NAD+ levels can result in:
- Increased production of energy
- Improved brain function and enhanced cognition
- Restored muscle function
- Increased DNA Repair
How NAD+ works
NAD+ benefits the body through two key mechanisms:
1. Enhanced Metabolism – the increased ability to convert nutrients from food into cellular energy
2. DNA Repair – enhanced ability of the body to repair damaged DNA, ensuring that damaged proteins are recycled and/or renewed
NAD+ declines as we age. Supplementation can help the body produce more NAD+ for increased energy, DNA repair, improved cognition and restored muscle function.
Nuchido Laboratories advises a full dosage of 6 capsules per day, split into two doses of 3 capsules each.
Based on customer feedback, 3 capsules per day still provides benefits for clients that are new to Nuchido TIME+ and wish to ease into the regimen.
Nuchido TIME+ contains a proprietary blend of the following ingredients:
• Green Leaf Tea Extract
• Sophora Japonica Extract
• Black Pepper Fruit Extract
• Vitamin C
• Parsley Leaf
• Alpha Lipoic Acid
Nuchido TIME+ is a food supplement that is manufactured to GMP standards and compliant with all UK and EU food supplement regulations. This includes The Food Supplements Directive which lists the vitamins and minerals which are permitted for use in food supplements and the recommended levels of use. All of the ingredients in Nuchido TIME+ are permitted as safe and have been assessed and approved by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
User discretion is advised. Individuals from the following groups and/or any other groups at risk should consult with a doctor prior to taking this or any other medication:
• Pregnancy or lactating women
• Children under the age of 12
• Individuals with kidney problems
• Individuals with heart and/or blood pressure problems
• Immunocompromised individuals
• Do not exceed the recommended dose
• Keep out of reach of children
• Store in cool dark conditions
• Do not consume past the expiry date
• Suitable for vegans/vegetarians
• This product is a dietary supplement and is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle