Developed by our nootropics experts and based on user feedback, this energy starter pack contains the following Cerebra best sellers:
Alpha GPC – Shown in studies to improve mood, increase focus, enhance learning and improve physical performance.
Noopept – Developed by Russian researchers, Noopept is reported to act as a positive modulator of key brain receptors.
Oxiracetam – Created in 1977, Oxiracetam is a synthetic derivative of Piracetam and is said to be 5 times more potent.
Sulbutiamine – Helps combat symptoms of fatigue and lack of concentration by increasing vitamin B1 levels in the brain.
Combined together, the carefully selected nootropics in this starter pack may help increase your concentration and focus while boosting mood. It is an ideal way to sample some of our best sellers together for an overall enhanced effect and cognitive boost.
One starter pack contains the following nootropics:
7 capsules 200mg Alpha GPC
7 capsules 10mg Noopept
7 capsules 500mg Oxiracetam
7 capsules 200mg Sulbutiamine
1. Tayebati SK, Tomassoni D, Nwankwo IE, et al. Modulation of monoaminergic transporters by choline-containing phospholipids in rat brain. CNS Neurol Disord Drug Targets. 2013;12(1):94-103. doi:10.2174/1871527311312010015
2. Schettini G, Ventra C, Florio T, et al. Molecular mechanisms mediating the effects of L-alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, a new cognition-enhancing drug, on behavioral and biochemical parameters in young and aged rats. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1992;43(1):139-151. doi:10.1016/0091-3057(92)90650-5.
Dosage: 300-600 mg per day
Long Term Use: Alpha GPC does not appear to be addictive
Note: Alpha-GPC typically consists of 40% choline; H. 1,000 mg. Alpha-GPC = 400 mg of choline from food
Alpha GPC is a source of choline that can easily cross the blood-brain barrier, making it an excellent addition to any nootropic in the Racetam family. It is also a good addition to other supplements that cause increased acetylcholine absorption. Supplementing with alpha GPC can prevent headaches caused by low choline levels. Alpha GPC provides an energy boost. To avoid interrupting your sleep cycle, it is not recommended to take Alpha GPC in the evening.
Dosage per day: 10 – 30 mg
Effect onset: 30 – 120 minutes
Effect duration: It has a peak effect duration of 1 – 4 hours.
Extended usage: Noopept is safe for daily usage, but tolerance can become an issue for some individuals. To prevent this, consider cycling your dosing: take 2 weeks on, then 1 week off to restore its potency.
• Due to its relatively short effect duration, you can choose to spread your daily dosage throughout the day to achieve day-long effects.
• Noopept usage causes increased wakefulness – to prevent sleep disruption, you’re not advised to take it late in the evenings.
• As a cholinergic compound, Noopept affects acetylcholine levels in the brain, potentially leading to headaches. To counteract this side effect, consider stacking it with a choline supplement.
Dosage per day: 600 – 1500 mg, split into 2 or 3 doses
Effect onset: 60 minutes
Effect duration: 8 – 10 hours
Extended usage: Current scientific literature shows that Oxiracetam is not habit-forming.
• As an ampakine, Oxiracetam acts as a mild central nervous system stimulant. To prevent it from interfering with your sleep cycle, avoid taking it too late in the day.
• Oxiracetam encourages the uptake of acetylcholine in your brain. To circumvent headaches induced by low choline levels, stack it with a choline supplement.
Dosage per day: 400 – 1000 mg per day
Effect onset: 30 – 60 minutes
• As Sulbutiamine is fat-soluble, be sure to take it with a fat source – this ensures that your body absorbs it. Sulbutiamine is thought to have mild stimulant effects, so you might not want to take it too late into the night to prevent sleep interference.
• Tolerance can be an issue with Sulbutiamine. You may, therefore, find it beneficial to cycle on and off the supplement. A popular way of cycling Sulbutiamine is 3 days on, 1 day off – but you’re free to experiment until you find a cycle that best works for you.
-Alpha GPC, cellulose (vegetarian capsules)
-Noopept, cellulose (vegetarian capsules)
-Oxiracetam, cellulose (vegetarian capsules)
-Sulbutiamine, cellulose (vegetarian capsules)
User discretion is advised. Individuals from the following groups and/or any other groups at risk should consult with a doctor prior to taking this or any other medication:
Pregnancy or lactating women
Children under the age of 12
Individuals with kidney problems
Individuals with heart and/or blood pressure problems
Do not exceed the recommended dose
Keep out of reach of children
Store in cool dark conditions
Do not consume past the expiry date
Suitable for vegans/vegetarians
This product and its statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or any other regulatory body
This product is a dietary supplement and is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle