The magical ingredients of HappyHangover will help to prevent a hangover. Prevention is key, so that a cure is unnecessary.
- DHM, an extract from the Japanese Raisin Tree that has been used for centuries as an anti-alcohol herb and hangover cure
- L-Glutamine, research has shown that this supplement can improve liver healing
- Rhodiola Rosea, an herb that’s popular for its properties to reduce fatigue and exhaustion
- Ginkgo Biloba, an antioxidant-rich herb used to enhance brain health
- Magnesium, keep up with the magnesium loss during drinking and supplement your way up
HappyHangover is not a free-pass for excessive alcohol use, or a quick-fix for dangerous levels of alcohol toxicity in the body. Drink alcohol responsibly.
When it comes to hangovers, prevention is of the essence. Prevent the feeling of a hangover with 3 simple steps:
Step 1. Take 1 capsule before you drink
Step 2. Take 1 capsule every 2 drinks
Step 3. Take 2 capsules before bed
Extended usage: Based on current research available, HappyHangover ingredients do not appear to be habit-forming.
DHM, L-Glutamine, Rhodiola Rosea, Ginkgo Biloba, Magnesium L-threonate, Cellulose (vegetarian capsules)
User discretion is advised. Individuals from the following groups and/or any other groups at risk should consult with a doctor prior to taking this or any other medication:
- Pregnancy or lactating women
- Children under the age of 12
- Individuals with kidney problems
- Individuals with heart and/or blood pressure problems
- Immunocompromised individuals
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in cool dark conditions
- Do not consume past the expiry date
- Suitable for vegans/vegetarians
- This product and its statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or any other regulatory body
- This product is a dietary supplement and is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle
HappyHangover is not a free-pass for excessive alcohol use, or a quick-fix for dangerous levels of alcohol toxicity in the body. Drink alcohol responsibly. Don’t drink and drive.